Wednesday 15 November 2006

15th November 2006

Well my preparations for the Arsenal game are completed. Im all sorted and raring to go, I went out and bought a new blanket today to keep my legs warm as the English weather is very very cold. I also bought a pack of cards so that me and Mr Roeder can have a game of pontoon, hes very easy to beat as I dont think he understands the rules of the game, instead of sticking on a 19 he keeps twisting hoping to get a number 9. Mr McDermott though scares me when I get the cards out as he always wants to play for money then he loses and Mr Clarke has to lend him 50 pence til payday so he can get a cup of tea.

Sometimes I send Mr McDermott to the shops to get me a paper and a bagel and I let him keep the change just so he isnt around for a bit.

Started watching old videos of Byker Grove as well, that Jill Halfpound girl is a bit mmmmmm. Oh and I learnt to say "Hoy spuggie maaaan" dont know what it means yet though.

No comments: